Salary: £67,103 – £73,546
We are looking for someone who is either working at this strategic level or though experience can demonstrate the ability to step up to the Head of Service role. You will be leading a wide range of teams; designing, driving and delivering a diverse range of agendas and projects; and will need to operate effectively at the most senior level of the Council including within political and partnership circles.
- Role Profile and Candidate Specification (pdf)
- Terms and Conditions of Employment (pdf)
- Community Services Structure (pdf)
For an informal discussion please contact Ian Duke, Deputy Chief Executive on 01293 438005.
- Closing date: 31 March 2019
- First Stage Interviews: 4 & 5 April 2019
- Second Stage Interview (Member Panel): 15 April 2019
Ready to join us?
Please ensure that you have read the material on the role carefully before making your application online. You will be able to include CV and supporting information with your application.